- Ongoing: Postdoctoral position at the Senckenberg Biodiversität und Klima Forschungszentrums BiK-F, Frankfurt, Germany. Landscapes for biodiversity and ecosystem services.
- PhD at the Institute for Ecology and Environmental Sciences and Institute of Research for Development, Paris, France. Environmental changes related to the transition from croplands to perennial plantations in South-East Asia.
- Research internship, IRD-IEES, Paris. Changes in weeds-soil interaction in the transition from annual crops to rubber tree plantations n Northern Thailand.
- MSc Ethnobotany thesis. Changes in health practices and medicinal plants uses among North African migrant women in Paris. Obtention of the University of Kent Ethnobotany Prize.
- Research internship, Environmental Change Institute, Oxford, United Kingdom. Functionnal leaf traits and community structure changes along two environmental gradients.
- 2015-2016: Master EBE (Ecology, Biodiversity, Evolution), year 2, Université Pierre et Marie Curie - École Normale Supérieure de Paris, Major in conservation. “With distinction”.
- 2014-2015: MSc in Ethnobotany, University of Kent, Canterbury, Royaume-Uni. “With distinction”.
- 2013-2014: Master EBE (Ecology, Biodiversity, Evolution), year 1, École Normale Supérieure de Paris.
Pdf file available here